Classes 2020, 2021 and 2022. Open house 2018 and 2019
WBP will arrive in Puerto Rico from January 16 to 18 with its Caribbean Prospect PR 2021 talent showcase event. The Hiram Bithorn Stadium in San Juan will be the stage where the best players in the 2018-2022 class will be able to expose their skills on the field of play , in front of dozens of college scouts, MLB teams, and other professional baseball leagues.
The showcase will be the first of its kind in Puerto Rico, opening doors to prospects to be seen on our platform by thousands of scouts interested in looking for Latino talents, we opened the borders and got to compile Latin and Caribbean material in foreign lands, this It will be a window to enter the world of organized baseball in the USA and other countries.
All compilations of information and statistics will be made with advanced technology of the first category, they will be taken at the event to the participants, creating a profile that includes personal data and statistics of interest to the scouts. The 2018 to 2019 class players will have a second chance to be seen by the scouts on the field and also to be in sight of the American universities, which for the first time will be able to see hundreds of Latino players to include them among their scholarship holders.
- Scout Day (Jan. 17)
- Delivery of uniforms and promotional kit.
- Taking a profile picture.
- General information about the event.
- Speed shot of 60 yards.
- Defensive shot sections (OF-IF).
- Sections take Batting and Hitting.
- Sections shots Cachers and Pichers.
- Games exhibition day 17 and 18 January.
- Promotional Jacket and Cap Kit.
- Sections of yields.
- 5 Defensive videos, 5 Swing and 60 yards.
- 10 release videos for Pichers.
- Scout contact from MLB and Universities.
- Custom profile and administration.
- Swing Reference and 3D Launchers.
- Cyber Avg efficiency and better performance.
- Talk or Clinic with PLACIDO POLANCO.
- Participation certificate.